Pocket Films has launched The Camera Map – the innovative resource for anyone looking to hire or buy professional cameras for film, broadcast or video productions in the UK. It is launched as a web site and a printed guide.
The Camera Map – Our mission
The Camera Map aims to:
• Provide a dedicated, camera-only resource, for the UK industry,
• Give users a location-specific, map-based directory so they can find the right camera wherever they are,
• Fill the gap in the market for an elegant, mobile-friendly online directory,
• Give users multi-media options, by publishing online, print and email versions of the guide,
• Explore developing trends within the community for accessing motion cameras,
• Create an organic resource that can be shaped with the input of both users and suppliers.
Watch the site grow as Pocket Films implements these key goals and introduces additional features. We welcome your input and comments along the way – do feel free to contact us.
Our primary supplier search filters allows users to look for suppliers using five key criteria:
• Type of production
• Brand of camera
• Type of supplier (hire, sales or brand)
10,000 copies of the new pocket guide, The Camera Map, are being distributed inside four leading trade magazines in May and June 2017.